Entry Level Gaming Rig

Soldato
But you can, easily. Deals come up all the time, could have even gone to the local second hand store if you don't want the latest tech where you get 2 year warranty - Custom i7-10700/16GB DDR4/1TB HDD+256GB SSD/2070 Super - £550, minus 15% if you buy the vouchers off forums, that's £470, for a pc which has a miles better processor, gpu, with more storage..

Last edited:
Associate
OP
But you can, easily. Deals come up all the time, could have even gone to the local second hand store if you don't want the latest tech where you get 2 year warranty - Custom i7-10700/16GB DDR4/1TB HDD+256GB SSD/2070 Super - £550, minus 15% if you buy the vouchers off forums, that's £470, for a pc which has a miles better processor, gpu, with more storage..

Again, I want to avoid anything 2nd hand.

For my direct family member sure id take the risk. But for somebody I have met twice, ill hand it over and hope to never see it again in my life.

Man of Honour
But for somebody I have met twice, ill hand it over and hope to never see it again in my life.
IMO, if that's the case (lol pun)...i'd probably say that not getting involved in the first place is the best option.
just point them in the direction of a decent pre-built and be done with it.

Associate
OP
IMO, if that's the case (lol pun)...i'd probably say that not getting involved in the first place is the best option.
just point them in the direction of a decent pre-built and be done with it.

To be honest, I ignored the request twice. So I eventually reluctantly accepted. Its a decent rig either way so im happy with it for the cost.

Back
Top Bottom