** EPIC TUESDAY @ OcUK ** Incredible Deals coming within the next 1-2hrs, DO NOT MISS OUT!

Associate
Did not see this yesterday.
Have to say, I was about to order some stuff today and now I see that it was in this offer for £10 less than on the site, I feel kind of cheated and reluctant to order.

That and the fact that I refuse to use DX for delivery anymore :( does not help either.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really would hdavex liked the ic diamond a bundle of fans and the h50 to have a play with ah well roll on TWO or the next set of deals :)

You can still get the H50 for £39.99 by the way mate. I know it's £5 more than it was on offer yesterday, but it's still £10-£20 cheaper than anywhere else.

All you have to do is get to check out and enter the promo code h50promo and it drops to £39.99.

Associate
My order said it was shipped yesterday for and due for delivery today but DPD is still awaiting receipt the parcel. Well wait until tomorrow before I try to track it down give them the extra day as they are normally quite good.

Associate
My Next day order seems to be taking 2 days. Since this was such a great deal and I have never had any problems with OCUK I will let this slide this one time. Next time I will have to be an annoying Fu*** though if you know what i mean :)

Associate
Was Using Safari

Calum, were you trying to purchase your items using firefox? I've been having a problem recently with firefox and online sales where I get to the confirmation screen, insert my details into the verified by visa programme and then it fails to verify and I just see the home page within the page.

I've contacted OcUK about this before and it's not something on their end. It's a problem with firefox itself. Using google chrome will however solve the issue. I've had the problem with any website that uses verified by visa when using firefox.

(for those of you wondering why I don't just use chrome, it's because I kept having a flash player failure and it peeved me too much.)

I wasnt using firefox, but safari, I always had the problem when trying to pay after clicking the postage type.

Seems they wont help, ill just wait and find another supplier!

Back
Top Bottom