** EPIC TUESDAY @ OcUK ** SAPPHIRE ATI 5850 ONLY £95 DELIVERED! ** ALL SOLD OUT **

Soldato
Can you post a link to the site offering that, don't worry I won't punish you I just doubt anyone is that close to us in stock in the UK delivered, so would be very interested in who it is so I can keep an eye on them and make sure were cheaper in the future. :)

Its at the other place doing the 11am thing gibbo. XFX one.

Soldato
Can you post a link to the site offering that, don't worry I won't punish you I just doubt anyone is that close to us in stock in the UK delivered, so would be very interested in who it is so I can keep an eye on them and make sure were cheaper in the future. :)

Edit: far too late.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Sapphire is a much better brand than XFX. Sapphires cooler is better too.

Sapphire superior brand and a far superior cooler, plus were £5 cheaper and they only have 5 units in stock too, I've got 100+ to go round. :D

Oh and our forums are working fine, there again its quite common for us to have 5000+ members online at any one time. :)

Soldato
Sometimes I wish I grabbed an ATI 5850 when I was deciding between that and the ATI 6870, simply because 2x 5850's for CF is so cheap!! Plus you can roll back the drivers further for older games which have problems with the newer catalysts whereas the 6870 can only roll back so far. Ah well, such is life.:o

Back
Top Bottom