Equestrian

Soldato
Impressive result. Though personally -- as someone clueless about this strange technical horsey stuff -- I thought the Dutch rider had the edge. But what would I know? :)

The winner's story is pretty fairy tale though. Hard not to be moved by that.

NZB

NZB

Associate
I thought the Dutch rider had the edge. But what would I know? :)

Same here, i didn't think she'd have gotten 89% to take gold and ended up with over 90%

The Dutch are excellent at this, this is probably the worst i've seen them and they were still very good so we got a bit lucky.

Soldato
Same here, i didn't think she'd have gotten 89% to take gold and ended up with over 90%

The Dutch are excellent at this, this is probably the worst i've seen them and they were still very good so we got a bit lucky.

You sound like someone who understands this sport. Any pointers on understanding it?

NZB

NZB

Associate
You sound like someone who understands this sport. Any pointers on understanding it?

I don't really, i tend to get bored. From what i have seen of the Dutch they are usually perfection personified which they weren't during this. The mistake our last rider made in one of the switches in music was what made me think she wouldn't make 89% never mind the 90.89 that she got.. that shows how much i know :p

Back
Top Bottom