Erm....help please:-)

Associate
Hi all,

I bought a pre-clocked bundle from this site and got everything working just fine - even got the RAID0 set up just nice. When I had vista installed and installed all other drivers including the motherboard drivers, I decided to go on-line and up-grade the bios-which i did. When the pc restarted I found that it could not find the operating system - I went into bios and had to turn-on RAID0 again. When it did restart I found that I may have lost the overclocking settings as the m/board LEDs were not showing frequency lights.

I should be running a 2.66 overclocked at 4GHz. also running:
gigabyte EX58 UD5

Any advice appreciated:)

Associate
OP
Thanks for the advice:)

Looks like I will have to reinstall O/S regardless, get the BIOS settings from Overclockers and delete previous RAID set-up?

Can Overclockers support send me the bios settings with the overclock settings preinstalled?

Associate
OP
Put a note in the customer forum below, they should be able to post the settings.
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Also check the profiles within the BIOS they may of saved the setting's, but I am not sure if these get wiped with a BIOS upgrade.

I have just spoken to Overclockers today - they said call Support on Monday - really like to work on this over weekend so is there any chance someone can tell me what bios version I should be running and also send me the bios settings - I have the cpu overclock settings but im guessing I will need more?

Any help greatly appreciated:)

Back
Top Bottom