Erm.. Omg, how harsh

Soldato
Ok going on the murder lines.

"a womans mother dies and at her funeral her daughter meets a family friend and falls for him in a big way, after the funeral she loses contact with him, 2 weeks later she kills her sister, WHY? "

Soldato
She'd been banned from the gun range before for attempted suicide apparantly - I don't think that's right on their part to let her near it again. Very sad for the son.

Soldato
Don't firing ranges screen new members? Wouldn't the mental illness history have come up? :confused:

Dibs on Ashley!

Soldato
Wheee, she was apparently religious, clearly that was to blame.

This is all very reminiscent of how violent games are blamed any time a teenager kills someone...

Yup True, They say music like heavy metal makes people hat people and want to hurt, and same with games, However, seing as there are so many love songs out there, why are we still at war?

Soldato
Oh look, religion. When will people realise it's a load of rubbish?

ok didn't help but to quote

She had apparently been barred from Shoot Straight seven years ago after trying to commit suicide there, her ex-husband - Mitchell's father - told police.

An attorney for the firing range has claimed allegation is not true, one report said. But the claim, in addition to her history of mental illness, immediately raised questions as to how she had been able to rent a gun there.

Moore also had two convictions for driving under the influence, which should have disqualified her from handling weapons.

nutter trys to kill self before. manages to do it next time while also killing her son.

normaly I'm all for religion being pointed out as pointless and to blame for all kinds of pain but in this case she was just a nutter who should have been locked up.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Butmy true feelings are that when your time is up its up. ( come in number 10 your time is up)

I thing we all thing about death so much and too much, Its an impending doom we all have no control over, its like going for a carp just part of life why worry, it will hapen so fast the person in question wont know.

I know this will get me slaughtered in GD, but you asked so i explained. But honestly thik about it

Since most people on these boards don't believe in a God then most will agree with you.
You haven't posted anything that I disagree with.
Very strange post to be honest to think it could get you a ban.

Back
Top Bottom