Error Code Ad Ryzen build (Asrock x370)

Associate
hey all, got an issue when powering on the unit for the first time. cpu installed easy, ram, GPU and all the rest into the case and powered it up but ended up getting Error code "Ad" on the Asrock X370 tachi.

after searching this error code apears no where, popped the ram out and put one in at a time, same issue. took the 1070 out and tried it, same issue again. taken out sata connections and disconnected power to the drives, keeping 1 8gb ram stick in slot 1, no GPU with every connection in the cases i/o pannel out bar the power, and i still get this same damn issue.
each time iv tested a part i'v been clearing the CMOS as instructed in the manual and by others but i still cannot clear this error code that i cant find anywhere.

Anyone able to help me at all? im not even sure if its going to be a CPU fault both RAM or mobo fault. the 1070 iv tested in my other machine and works fine, unfortunatly this is the first ddr4 pc iv build and first AM4 socket at the same time so iv got nothing else to test em on.

Any and all advice will be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Rich.

Back
Top Bottom