Erying motherboards

Associate
Hello sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone have any experience with Erying motherboards? I see some online with the b760i Intel chipset (in itx format).... Just wondering what they are generally like. I've used other brands before like Asus, asrock, msi and gigabyte (giabye being my fav) but only come across Erying as my budget this time round is tiny. Thanks in advance

Soldato
Hello sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone have any experience with Erying motherboards? I see some online with the b760i Intel chipset (in itx format).... Just wondering what they are generally like. I've used other brands before like Asus, asrock, msi and gigabyte (giabye being my fav) but only come across Erying as my budget this time round is tiny. Thanks in advance

No idea about Erying but i just acquired a sponsorship with Jginyue who makes similar boards. They've sent me a B760i Snow Dream for a build so i'll let you know on my thoughts when that arrives.

Last edited:
Soldato
First time I ever heard of Erying brand.

I googled found Erying was founded in 2006 and they has website.

I found people can buy Erying motherboards online but the prices seemed more expensive with ZERO technical support included no BIOS and software downloads from Erying website than Asrock and Gigabyte.

My advice is... FORGET IT!

You can buy Gigabyte B760M H DDR4 motherboard that has better technical support and you can download software and BIOS updates from Gigabyte website for new CPU and Memory support at rough the same price as Erying B760M H DDR4 motherboard.

Why on earth people will to RISK buy Erying B760M H DDR4 motherboard only to find maybe they could not get 14900K running properly or maybe GSKill DDR4 memory sticks not properly supported or maybe new RTX 4080 graphic card cant booted on it?

Last edited:
Soldato
I hinted at a tight budget for my build in the original post.... So I defo won't be putting a 14900k or gskill ram in there anyway.

So i got the Jginyue B760i motherboard and i've got it all up and running now. I can safely say its actually alright, no issues with setting it up. Had to tweak a few settingis like TPM for windows to install properly, i thought i might have to configure my own RAM timings but to my surprise, XMP is supported so just enabled that and it works!

All tested and working great! Running it on my test bench now while i get all the essentials installed, prepping for a proper build.

Edit: Forgot to mention i had to buy an additional Wifi card for it. I bought an Intel AX200 CNVI supported card and it was plug and play after that. Installation wwas a little finnicky but kinda nice too lol.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Nice! I bit the bullet and bought one for £100 that included pnp and also it had the WiFi module installed already on the board and came with 2 antenna. It arrived and was a breeze like you mentioned to set up. Only 2 language options in the bios English / Chinese and thank God the option to change language was one of the first options in there. Also loads of other bios options available that I'm not used to so I kept everything at default and like you impressed it supports xmp memory profile so I could whack my 3600mhz memory to run at 3600mhz. I asked the seller before I bought it where do I get the drivers from he said windows update should do everything, however, 3 devices remain not installed properly but I'm not bothered about it right now. Nvme pci gen 4 ssd works too wow.

Associate
OP
po5zGVBlj
poBgcHLdj
poNL3EUpj
pmlJvTlsj
pmfottokj

Associate
OP
computer itx system with cat for scale done on the cheap
Specs 12100 i3 core Intel cpu
16gb ddr4 ram
Gtx1080ti
Erying 760i mobo
Corsair 400w psu
2tb 7200 hd
1tb pci gen 4 nvme ssd

Associate
OP
Ah I'll get by just fine thank you though :) Have been gaming with same spec but on 6th gen i7 chipset for a year now with the same psu and gfx no issues. Cooler master website recommend a minimum of 400w after inputting the above spec (with 12th gen i3) and I believe Corsair do good quality psus. (so like their 400w psu is the same or better than a cheap 600w one)

Soldato
Nice! I bit the bullet and bought one for £100 that included pnp and also it had the WiFi module installed already on the board and came with 2 antenna. It arrived and was a breeze like you mentioned to set up. Only 2 language options in the bios English / Chinese and thank God the option to change language was one of the first options in there. Also loads of other bios options available that I'm not used to so I kept everything at default and like you impressed it supports xmp memory profile so I could whack my 3600mhz memory to run at 3600mhz. I asked the seller before I bought it where do I get the drivers from he said windows update should do everything, however, 3 devices remain not installed properly but I'm not bothered about it right now. Nvme pci gen 4 ssd works too wow.

Nah windows update will install most of the universal essentials but the chipset drivers and MEI drivers including the Serial IO stuff, you need the drivers for those. For Jginyue they were abit more helpful, they linked me to their official China site where i was able to locate the product page and find the drivers. Had to Google translate the page mind you but was easy enough once i knew which ones i needed.

Associate
OP
THanks. UPdate: during a brief google i came across a reddit user that just used the equivelent drivers from the gigabyte b760i itx.
SO i went onto the gigabyte website, downloaded their drivers for their arous pro b760i board DDR4 (there are 2 versions, DDR4 and DD5, - so i chose the DDR board as my Erying board is DDR4).
The drivers i downloaded were for chipset and MEI drivers and hey presto they installed and worked lol.
I have now no more unidentified components under "device manager" in windows yay.

Back
Top Bottom