Estimate when 360's will be in good stock everywhere?

Caporegime
Received mine this morning, had a quick play during my dinner hour(s);) initial impressions are it looks fantastic on the old HDTV although i'm damned if i can find the quick race option on PGR3, had to do a time trial instead.

Caporegime
Doesn't look to bad on the composite, so that will do till i can find the Advanced SCART cable, i asked while i was there just in case they may have had some, but no. :)

I think i done the quick race, its the option below Career i think, i could add opponents, alter number of laps, and pick a track. :D

Caporegime
Anyone know where you go to register it online, i used the link on the back of the manual, but it just gives a not found page, and says something about it being an old link etc...

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Associate
well just been to currys @ fossepark in leicester and they have plenty of core packs in stock shame realy because im waiting for delivery of my prem pack on the 20/2/06.

Caporegime
I was thinking if i could find some cores, then i may as well just get one, but luckily i got a Premium, the drives narf loud though, the consoles very quiet imo, just when you put a game in it sounds like when you put a game into yer 52x drive on yer PC to install. :D

Associate
If by "register online" you mean set up your xbox live account, mine did it automatically the first time I plugged it in to my broadband router. Asked if I was an existing xboxlive user (which I am) filled in the details and hey presto!

If you mean whilst in PGR3, it all happens automatically (assuming you're connected to Live at the time). Kudos gets logged, replays get saved, invites are sendable yadda yadda yadda...

Caporegime
Balders said:
If by "register online" you mean set up your xbox live account, mine did it automatically the first time I plugged it in to my broadband router. Asked if I was an existing xboxlive user (which I am) filled in the details and hey presto!

If you mean whilst in PGR3, it all happens automatically (assuming you're connected to Live at the time). Kudos gets logged, replays get saved, invites are sendable yadda yadda yadda...

No not live, i thought you had to register your console so that if it went **** up you could get micrososft to sort it out for you, unless they do it anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom