Ethernet Servers webhosts.

Associate
OP
UK company but all prices are in $?

If you want UK hosting I'd look to Krystal.

I prefer small hosts, they have better support.

I just asked them why they have prices in dollars:

"We are indeed a UK based company. Our prices are in USD as when we first launched our services, our sole server location was the United States, and that was our target audience at the time. We've since expanded to offer other server locations, including the UK, where we now provide hosting to lots of UK based clientele".

I may take the plunge and give them a try. 30% off for life discount coupon running is tempting.

Last edited:
Soldato
One man band, absolutely diddly-squat in the way of assets (£11,000 declared, along with £5,000 liabilities, so ~£6,000 *max* in the bank, but probably less as I'll eat my hat if all of that is cash)

Main site would appear to be hosted on a Vultur VM of some description (look in the IPs around it in the range), so rather unlikely he's got any dedicated hardware whatsoever.

Wouldn't touch with a bargepole, prime candidate for little to no support and vanishing in a puff of smoke.....

Associate
OP
Yeah it appears to be a man one show.

However he was fast a replying to my support questions. Theres nothing wrong with one man bands, I was hosted on
one 15 years ago. Lasted 5 years before he got bought out.

The fewer websites the better IMO, its when they start hosting loads on the same servers problems start to happen.

Associate
If you aren't hosting anything that could effect you too much if it went down then you are fine. The prices aren't going to bankrupt you anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom