Etsy customer support.

Associate
this is what i sent to Etsy support has been ridiculous in my case i f anyone has any thoughts please share Thanks.

I write to you with the thought you can help with my situation.

I have been selling on Etsy since 2014 without any problems at all . I have 350 five-star

4 weeks ago I notest that a large number of funds went missing from my Etsy account and I haven't been able to find any of the funds within my bank accounts. I had a call back from the Etsy support team that was very helpful as I asked them to put a hold on any funds leaving the account as I was unable to change my bank account number on Etsy to the correct one that I have been using for 8 years on Etsy. until my accounts were in order again. which they did.
after a few days, Etsy decided to temporarily limit my access to protect information until I reach out to them.

i have tried to email Etsy support many times over the 4 weeks with very little reply or a resolution from the customer support team. i am unable to access my Etsy shop at all so i don't know what limited access means as I'm totally locked out with little to no help to get the account fixed and up and running again.

8 years ago i changed my career so i can work on Etsy full time as my Etsy shop was doing really well, and i prioritized my customer care with fast response time to their inquiries. that will show in my reviews.

For my shop to be closed on the spot without any fault of my own has really financially put me in a hole that is getting deeper by the week it's closed .as well as I have 15 expensive furniture orders that were being made by me for delivery.this is leading customers trying to reach out to me unknowingly that i am unable to reply to there delay concerns.
i really enjoy working on Etsy and hope this message will find it way to a resolution as all my hard work in the past 8 years will not be lost for a season that could be easily resolved.
thanks for reading my problem and hope you can help me in some way.

Back
Top Bottom