Euro 2012 Qualifies - Friday 25-03-11 - Tuesday 29-03-11 - SPOILERS

Caporegime
Top 5 Championship teams v top 5 premier league teams.

Ashely Williams is terrible, I can't believe he was being considered for the captaincy a few weeks a go.

Caporegime
missed the start ,can anyone tell me what rooneys role is? , he seems to be playing at times behind both wilshire and lampard.

He always does for England that's why we couldn't score for toffee in the world cup because Heskey was alone up front all the time, Capello needs to to just tell him to stay the **** up front so his midfield have an outlet.

Caporegime
True, he hasn't been "world class" for a couple of years now. He really isn't as good as the likes of Messi, Kaka, etc.
He was World Class last season and he's a fantastic striker/forward. What he isn't is a world class midfielder so why he constantly drops deep is beyond me. He gets in the way of the other players as well as unbalancing the team.

Soldato
He always does for England that's why we couldn't score for toffee in the world cup because Heskey was alone up front all the time, Capello needs to to just tell him to stay the **** up front so his midfield have an outlet.

yeah , at times he trys to do all the work , and it looks like he overcrowds the midfield passing at times , stay up front ffs!

Back
Top Bottom