Euro 24 Sweepstake with Prizes - Final 24 revealed

Don
Azza transferred me £500 so like with previous international tournaments we'll be running a sweepstake again for the Euros. It's 200 posts to enter - providing I can persuade one of our friendly admins to fiddle with everyone's post count. As 24 entries won't be enough to satisfy demand we'll run it twice so the teams are numbered 1 to 48, which have been emailed to @Andybtsn so nobody can accuse us of cheating when I get France and he gets Albania.

Now the good bit. A big thank you to @fiveub and OcUK who have very kindly provided us with some prizes. The two winners will receive a Ducky Keyboard of their choice and the two runners up will receive a legendary OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface aka a mousemat.

If you want to enter just pick a number between 1 and 48 and if somebody would be kind enough to pick a number for both myself and Andy that would be great.

*I'll try to update the OP with the numbers picked as often as possible but please try check the few posts prior to yours so that you're not taking numbers already chosen.

Sweep.png

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 20.33.47.png

Last edited:
Don
OP
Do I have to say another number as mine was taken up by someone else after I’d made my request? (7)
It would be useful. Or I can pick for you but bear in mind you support Utd and I know which numbers relate to which teams ;)

edit: I didn't even notice you picked before him. Don't worry, you don't want 7 ;) Pick again.

Last edited:
Don
OP
Another massive thank you to @fiveub and OcUK who have kindly provided us with another set of prizes which means we can extend the sweepstake to another 24 members. @Azza @robfosters, @spudbynight and whoever else missed out, now's your chance.

I've numbered another set of countries 49 to 72. As before I'll try to keep the OP updated as much as possible but try to check the few posts before yours so you don't pick a number already taken.

Don
OP
This is all we've got left: 52, 57, 61, 65, 67 & 71.

I'm sure there's loads of regulars in here that still haven't picked a number, lets get these last numbers taken by tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom