Euro car parts discount code

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I've bought control arms before as well as complete bushes for everything. You choose the OEM brand and fitment. What's so difficult?

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
You guys may be surprised at how reasonable OEM parts are from the main dealer parts counters. Admittedly i have only been doing this with Mercedes, but despite them being a monumental rip off for actual services, their parts dept is almost as reasonable as any of these online outlets. Its nice to get the official parts receipt for your service history, and know that the parts are 100% OEM.

I am about to pick up another BMW at the weekend, i am not sure how their parts dept are, but i am hoping for similar.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
BMW give you a 15% (up to) discount if you order through the usual social channels but otherwise the main dealer prices are inflated. At least that's my experience over the past 4 years hence why I always buy OEM from online, or a better quality aftermarket alternative if it exists.

Associate
I get my BMW parts from a dealer in Scotland, delivered, for cheaper than the dealer down the road is willing to do even when presented with evidence of the prices I'm asking for.

Ah well, it's no hardship waiting 1 more day for some bits.

Man of Honour
You guys may be surprised at how reasonable OEM parts are from the main dealer parts counters. Admittedly i have only been doing this with Mercedes, but despite them being a monumental rip off for actual services, their parts dept is almost as reasonable as any of these online outlets. Its nice to get the official parts receipt for your service history, and know that the parts are 100% OEM.

I am about to pick up another BMW at the weekend, i am not sure how their parts dept are, but i am hoping for similar.
Had the same with VW (bought some bits from Seat as well as they fitted), reasonable price and had the parts waiting to collect from the counter.

Soldato
Eurocarparts appear to price match (anyone done it?), so will they match carpart4less ?

this maybe useful since eurocarparts have local stores and you can take parts back you turn out not to need.

Soldato
Eurocarparts appear to price match (anyone done it?), so will they match carpart4less ?

this maybe useful since eurocarparts have local stores and you can take parts back you turn out not to need.

Once you've applied the discount from an ECP sale the prices are broadly similar anyway. I'd rather use ECP myself; despite being the same company CP4L are utterly useless.

Soldato
Euro Car Parts is carparts4less.
exactly - that's the irony in demanding a price match for the facility of being able to takes stuff back for free, to local store

last few things I bought gear+dexron oils + wipers/bulbs have all been cheaper at cp4l and springs I was just looking at are £20 cheaper than euro
(considering best case vouchers over past few weeks) - I've not had problems with cp4l

Soldato
silly me .. waiting for a eurocarparts/carparts4less bank holiday discount code .... and all along the eurocarparts ebay store undercuts them both .

Soldato
Another plus for eurocarparts .. delivered in <24hours by DHL from an ebay purchase ... so the rear diff lifelong fluid will be renewed this weekend.

Compared to another ebay company who used DX (new to me) for delivery and that only arrived after 3 days, after having called ebay company 3 times,

Soldato
I’ve actually had the option of free same day delivery with Euro Car Parts on the last few orders I’ve made. Works out to a similar price to CP4L after discount codes anyway so was nice to have a few bits turn up today. My local ECP is only about a mile from me but it’s still nice to order at 1pm this afternoon and not even have to bother to go there :)

Permabanned
I priced up a coil pack for my misses Corsa a little while back it came to about £135 from Euro. I then rang a someone I knew who owned a garage and asked him what he thought and his first words were “that seems expensive leave it with me”. Got a phone call back 20mins later saying £60 come pick it up tomorrow.

He got the same part from the same supplier less than half price through trade prices. Now that is taking the mick!

Needed a battery for my car £150 got a better one elsewhere for £68. Euro seems to be cheap on some parts and stupidly expensive on others.

Back
Top Bottom