European Road Trip -

Associate
Hey Guys!

I am driving over to Rotterdam single journey, on Monday 15th Sept. I am planning on driving to the Nurburgring and hiring a car for a blast round the ring on the Tuesday afternoon - Can anyone recommend a decent hire car company? Not sure what car I want to hire just yet, but wont be anything mega exotic, unless there are some deals to be had?

I plan on staying in a B&B in the village on the Tuesday night, but from then on I have no plans, apart from I need to be back in the UK for the 23rd September. The idea was to just drive to different cities/towns and soak up some good driving roads/scenery. Anyone know any recommendation websites for trips like this? Or anyone done something similar? I'm not restricting myself to coming back via the Rotterdam > Hull ferry, so could come back via the Euro Tunnel etc.

Many thanks for the help :)

Soldato
Rent4Ring is a pretty decent and prolific company. Be prepared to shell out though...it may represent good value, but it's not cheap!

http://www.rent4ring.de/en/info/rentals-for-the-nordschleife.html#p173_allinc

I'd recommend the Gästehaus Fuchsröhre if you haven't booked your B&B yet.

Edit: Almost all regular car rental places have specific exclusions for use on the 'ring, and I've read they have trackers installed so they can tell where you've taken the car too!

Back
Top Bottom