European/World Football Leagues

There would have been about 6 reds if this was in Europe. Some of these challenges are insane :cry:
Awesome isn't it. Think my favourite was the 'coming together' of 2 players that was clearly the boca player jumping into the other guy, ref just doesn't give a ****.. play on lads

Awesome isn't it. Think my favourite was the 'coming together' of 2 players that was clearly the boca player jumping into the other guy, ref just doesn't give a ****.. play on lads
Its very quick aswell.

Andre looks a hell of a player. Machine.

I think he'd fit like a glove into the team, just hope none of the others sniffing around get him
I imagine its already done to be honest. We will have put the ground work in, in the summer

"Eric Faria, from @geglobo reports Mário Bittencourt, president of Fluminense, made an agreement with André for him to go to Europe at the end of this year.

He said this during the broadcast of the Libertadores final."

Last edited:
Players have been two footing each other, we've seen moves the WWE would be proud of, dude gets sent off for celebrating with the crowd hahaha.

Now someones been punched in the face :cry: :cry:

Carragher "Well its a soft punch so a yellow is good for me"

Last edited:
Now someones been punched in the face :cry: :cry:

Carragher "Well its a soft punch so a yellow is good for me"
He's gone lol, only originally a yellow tho - 15 minutes left, so lets have a few more reds please. South American football, utterly crazy

Last edited:
Fluminense pick up the win, rather enjoyed the game, couple of great goals and some 'outstanding' fouls in there aswell.

Now get Andre signed please!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom