eve-online substatute

Permabanned
hi i played eve-online for meany years last year i stoped playing after being hacked

iv been looking for a game like eve eg. morpg space sim

i have had no luck

i have seen a new game come up jumpgate evolution looks promissing

but i was wundering if ane one know ane other games like eve or the X series that is online ?

Associate
I was just looking up an old game I used to play "The Universal" (old mmo) and came across this:
Sorry I don't really know much about it (and it's not rated very well) but maybe it's of slight interest to somebody somewhere :rolleyes:
"Galactic Command"
IGN Review
Developers Website

Preview:
galacticcommandechosqua.jpg

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

JGE is going to be nothing like EVE.

It's going to be twitch based with fixed damage (ie a gun that does 100 dmg against a ship with 100 shields will ALWAYS do 100 damage) whereas EVE is more like WOW in space - select target, click ability - random number generator creates damage then modifies the actual damage based on your's and your opponents stats.

Soldato
It's all gone very quiet around Jumpgate recently. There were originally planning to release before the end of the year, and the hype machine was gearing up nicely. Now it seems to have dropped out of the gaming news completely :(

Associate
JGE is going to be nothing like EVE.

It's going to be twitch based with fixed damage (ie a gun that does 100 dmg against a ship with 100 shields will ALWAYS do 100 damage) whereas EVE is more like WOW in space - select target, click ability - random number generator creates damage then modifies the actual damage based on your's and your opponents stats.

Eve damage is not random, but your main idea is sound..

JGE does indeed look good, Defo give it a go when its out

Soldato
hi i played eve-online for meany years last year i stoped playing after being hacked

iv been looking for a game like eve eg. morpg space sim

i have had no luck

i have seen a new game come up jumpgate evolution looks promissing

but i was wundering if ane one know ane other games like eve or the X series that is online ?

Only thing i can think of with decent space is SWG, but there's been a lack of content since the JTL expansion came out.

Back
Top Bottom