• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA Cashback on GTX 1070 and GTX 1080 in April

Associate
Hi All

Just to make you aware EVGA have launched a new promotion which started on Saturday April 1st and will run for the full calender month of April.

http://eu.evga.com/articles/01095/cashback-on-evga-geforce-gtx-1070-or-1080-graphics-cards/

You can claim cashback from EVGA on a purchase of a GTX 1070 or GTX 1080 graphics card during the month of April. Simply register your card with EVGAand then submit your cashback claim 30 days but before 60 days from date of purchase. All instructions and terms can be found on the link above.

You could receive up to £40 Cashback on some GTX 1080 models and £35 on some GTX 1070 models.

Overclockers is of course a qualifying EVGA partner for the promotion.

Also remember Nvidia still have their Be The Hero games bundle on these products running currently which you would also qualify for during this promotion.

Let me know if you have any questions but excuse the delay in reply as I am in the US this coming week.

Thanks
Ben

OcUK Staff
Bump, this is ongoing until end of this month and right now OcUK I believe is the cheapest on the EVGA 1080 and 1070 cards in the UK. :)

Associate
Hi Ben,

I've signed up at the EVGA EU website (as far as I can tell there is not one solely for the UK). I've then tried to register my new 1070 Black bought from OVerclockers UK. However Overclockers is not available in the pull down menu for 'Place of Purchase'. What should I do?

Thanks

Associate
OP
Hi Ben,

I've signed up at the EVGA EU website (as far as I can tell there is not one solely for the UK). I've then tried to register my new 1070 Black bought from OVerclockers UK. However Overclockers is not available in the pull down menu for 'Place of Purchase'. What should I do?

Thanks

Hi Tenchkov

We are looking into this now for you, I will come back to you once my technical team respond to me.

Ben

Associate
OP
Hi Ben,

Thanks

Hi

The team have done some checks and confirmed that Overclockers UK are on the dropdown menu.

Please can you re-check you are looking for "Overclockers UK"

If you are still not seeing this please can you email further details to me - [email protected] and I will look into your issues further.

Thanks
Ben

Back
Top Bottom