• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA FTW3 1080Ti ONLY £738.99 FORUM MEMBER ONLY DEAL!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I've discussed with EVGA and the CEO of EVGA about some of the let down people felt when pre-order discount was not passed on to resellers. The CEO of EVGA understands these feels and has agreed to offer our forum members a £50 discount:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 GAMING ICX 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £738.99 inc VAT with discount code

11G-P4-6696, Core Clock: 1569MHz, Boost Clock: 1683MHz, Memory: 11264MB 11010MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 3584, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty

Only £738.99 inc VAT - Enter "EVGAFTW3" in the voucher code box at checkout for £738.99 price

ORDER NOW

The webshop price is £788.99, but with this code the price drops to £738.99, make sure you enter the discount code to get the reduced price which is cheapest in the UK and we have stock so next day shipment guaranteed. :)

Now this is only posted here on our forums, but of course we cannot prevent anyone from sharing this discount code, but then of course you spoil it for other forum members here if we prematurely sell out.

The discount voucher is valid until June 30th (next Friday), so don't hang around too long and grab this amazing FTW3 card at a superb price, infact I believe this is around the same price as EVGA had for pre-order before they increased prices. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
It's a pity this is specifically the FTW3. If it was any EVGA 1080Ti I'd be all over the SC2 Hybrid but I'm just not sure about the FTW3.

Good offer regardless and hope EVGA/OcUK do do more of this type of thing.

How is it a forum "member-only" deal though? Surely you just need to look at the forum post to get the code?

This is true but as most people visiting our forum are members by the time the general public eventually learn of the code it shall be expired.

But as always there is no pleasing everyone no matter what you do.......

OcUK Staff
OP
What time ruffly Gibbo?

Around 16:00 roughly, maybe a bit earlier or bit later, its hard to give an exact time as it depends how busy the back-end servers/IT are as THIS WEEK ONLY is quite a big update on the site, sometimes it takes 30 minutes, other times couple of hours as several hundred products are getting updated.

OcUK Staff
OP
Waiting for "This weeks only" deals myself I'm looking for a few things? If deals are good I'll buy, if not you know the saying:p

Edit:
Well just saw ""This weeks only"" deals.

Wow even with the deal others are still cheaper. I was really looking forward to some good stuff. What a let down:(

It is £749.99 delivered to loyal forum members now for the FTW3 and we have stock, which is a very good price, so its not as let down at all !

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes the FTW 1080Ti is a good price, agreed, but the other non gpu stuff is not.

The Samsung 500gb EVO even with price cut is nearly £20 more here. just sayin :)

We cannot be the cheapest on every item, nor are we the most expensive like you try to constantly make out from your forum post. I've trimmed the price to £149.99, not going any lower than that. :)

Back
Top Bottom