evoloution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
If you're concerned about us short-circuiting evolution, you need to look at technology as a whole, not just medicine, start with the printing press, which allows knowledge to be carried and disseminated without evolutionary state or location being relevant...

maybe i should stop typing then

Soldato
We're self evolving, creating machinery to work for us, instead of becoming fast runners, we have cars, instead of growing wings, we built our own, instead of mud huts and burrows, we build fancy homes to attract mates. we won't progress any further because we don't need to

Soldato
I can show you one part of the world where that is not true.

well yea, obviously, but that's because they've not needed to "evolve", modern society has gone this way because in the effort to find a mate, people have 'one-upped' themselves over competition.
and at the risk of sounding racist (which I don't mean this to be) in terms of evolution, they're like a different species, wherein the bird world, depending on the location, depends on the type of home they make, their colours, their voice/song. the best comparison is probably comparing an eagle to a duck, two very different birds, the only thing they have in common are wings.

Soldato
So black people are ducks, and white people are eagles?

Racist :mad:

lol I hope you're joking :p

but those living in huts and such are at a physical peak, much more so than the rest of us. Personally I think it's awesome, living off the land, making medicines from what they find and such.

if you want to draw an accurate comparison, black people are more like the eagles and white people are ducks, slow, lazy and somewhat podgy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom