Ex Promo Bike?

Associate
I am thinking about changing my bike.

I have found one I like, however it is an ex Promo bike (Speed Triple 1200 RS).

It is being sold from a main dealer, has the remainder of the warranty and is low miles.

So question is would you buy an ex Promo bike? I would say its likely to have rode round a track etc but aside from the odd mark here and there, it looks fine and is a a few grand under the cost of a new one (year old bike).

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'd say a promo bike is most likely to be looked over more intensely than anything else, these guys will do anything in their power to avoid negative press, even a wobbly mirror could would likely be sorted sharpish.

As long as it's got warranty and you give it a thorough checkover I'd say go for it.

Associate
OP
I'd say a promo bike is most likely to be looked over more intensely than anything else, these guys will do anything in their power to avoid negative press, even a wobbly mirror could would likely be sorted sharpish.

As long as it's got warranty and you give it a thorough checkover I'd say go for it.

I was thinking exactly the same. You are going to ensure your bike / brand is the best it can be when you have journalists reviewing it etc.

Back
Top Bottom