Experimenting

Soldato
hehe was bored so i just took a few pics of a model Skull, its first time ive dont some pics of something setup lol so wondered what everyone though i could have done better, i know i could have used some more light on the right side i think on most of them.

All converted raws and on most i only did a few PS mods and coloured in some of the background that was lighter than the rest

Associate
They look really cool mate, the first three look like computer graphics from Half Life 2 / CS:S. The third has to be my favourite, I really like the red glow from the eyes. One thing you could do, well two things really, is to crop the first three so there is an equal amount of 'black' around the skulls and then show a simple white border on them.

Shows that experimenting can get some cool effects!

Soldato
OP
Kool yea good idea will try that, one thing im really impressed with is the detail they still have at big resolutions, im usually not happy with my Fuji at high Res but this time they are really sharp even huge, I got number 1 as my Desktop atm lol :D hehe the skull also plays a really old skool scary tune :D

Associate
Fireskull said:
Kool yea good idea will try that, one thing im really impressed with is the detail they still have at big resolutions, im usually not happy with my Fuji at high Res but this time they are really sharp even huge, I got number 1 as my Desktop atm lol :D hehe the skull also plays a really old skool scary tune :D

Lol, I got one of those skulls some where.... I might have a muck about with it if I can find it lol.

Soldato
OP
themask70 said:
Lol, I got one of those skulls some where.... I might have a muck about with it if I can find it lol.

Theyre great lol! but mines so flaky now, i turned off the lights and chased the gf around the house with it (about 2 years ago now lol) shes so scared of skulls its funny :p im so mean lol but then she smacked it out of my hands and it bust lol, so now it sits on my pc as a deterant

Associate
Fireskull said:
Theyre great lol! but mines so flaky now, i turned off the lights and chased the gf around the house with it (about 2 years ago now lol) shes so scared of skulls its funny :p im so mean lol but then she smacked it out of my hands and it bust lol, so now it sits on my pc as a deterant

Lol, well I think that the one I've got is kinda burnt. My mum got it for me as a silly present a while ago and though you had to put candles in it and it's kinda burnt lol. I suppose that a collapsed eye socket might add to it lol.

Back
Top Bottom