External Backup HD

Associate
OP
Not really bothered on what sort of connection i use. The fastest means of transfer i guess would be my methob of choice.. My motherboard is the EVGA 680i....

(what about a network drive as i have two network ports on the back of my mobo??)

Associate
OP
ok that sounds like a plan then. can you just clarify what esata is and what sort of connections i would need to hook this up.. (as said above i have a evga 680i motherboard) and i dont have any spare pci card holders on the back of my machine. "well i do have one however theres a big graphics card that kind of leans into the 2nd slot so anything more than a cable coming from the PCI plate would be an issue

Associate
OP
That all sounds good and i like the look of the caddy but its the wrong colour as i really need one in black (My whole setup is black so far) i was thinking about getting maybe this one

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-004-BT&groupid=701&catid=14&subcat=72

My only question i have is does this unit also connect up via external sata as all it says is sata? (which of coarse is only an internal connection) and if so does it come with the required PCI bracket

Does anyone have one of these that could maybe provide the answer?

Associate
OP
Back
Top Bottom