External Water Cooling Box Project

Soldato
waso_dude said:
Yea dude, it wasn't light :S

makes my coolmaster look like a SFF
Got that stuff ready to post later today.

Continued searching after i last emailed you too! Found another 2 sets of HDD mounts so if you've got 5x HDD's to install you're good to go! :D ;)

gt

Soldato
OP
Well i just got a nice suprise today some big sheets of perspex :)

Gunna get started tomorrow on the window for the P180 so watch this space for a update tomorrow :)

Soldato
Have now mate and thanks a lot! You the man! :cool:

Sorry bout missing that - had a very hectic week topped off with a mega hectic Friday.

Not to worry though... it's the weekend at last! :)

gt

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the info dude!

I got some decent jigsaw blades today, and dependon how much time i spend playing online to night, i might get up early and get started 2morrow morning :)

GT: Unluckys dude, i was on a course so no little kids destroying stuff for me :)

Soldato
OP
Ah yes, decided on a 120.3 Rad, i just thought it will be easy enough to do that so why not! should hope fully provide enought for me to add the GFX too at alater date :)

Soldato
waso_dude said:
GT: Unluckys dude, i was on a course so no little kids destroying stuff for me :)
Sweet! No courses my end! Been at my school for 5 years and no training off site. All on the job only! :rolleyes:

A 120.3 will last you a while! Will the box go under, on top or somewhere else?

I'm really intrigued as it looks like an effective solution that stops the main case from being cluttered.

Sounds like you're all set! Have fun gaming and i'll drop back in on this thread tomorrow to see how you've got on! :)

Laters!

gt

Soldato
OP
the plan is for anywhere i want, Hoping for it to go under the case, as its the same dimentions as the P180 case bottom

there will be a set of shut off taps just on the outside after the incomming and out going pipes, so i can shut the bottom half away from the top.

Anyhow, lots of pics for updates 2morrow :)

Associate
My window in my P182 was an absolute nightmare because I wanted to stick it behind the first layer of metal so I would'nt have to have any screws on show whilst remaining flush with the back of the side so it would still fit properly. :mad:

Associate
Yeah its not so bad that its layered tbh its the fact they glued all the layers together so you cant seperate them without damaging one of the other layers...

Back
Top Bottom