EXTRAS

Soldato
so what does everyone think of the new series, i was'nt overly keen on the first episode, but the second one has given me hope again, the part with the homeless guy was fantastic

Associate
I caught the majority of episode 2 and thought it was great, hilarious at times. But then again I loved The Office. The song was genius!

Associate
Loving the second series, more so than the first, i think...

Glad Barry appears to have a slight bigger roll (well, he looks like he's had several BIG rolls...) in this series, loved it when he dropped all that food out of his jacket in episode 1, but atleast he's still got his dignity... :p

Associate
imo the second episode overall was better, but the moment with kieth chegwin in the first episode talking about gays was cringworthingly excellent, amazing television, bring on the next episode!!!

Soldato
I don't like it that much. I mean, I *get* it, but I think it'd be betteer without the famous people in some ways, since it feels forced.

Also you can seee how much gervais was influenced by curb your enthusiasm quite blatently.

Worth a watch!

Soldato
I wasn't impressed with the first one either, second one was better. But I think the best one will be the episode with the guy from Harry Potter. I've seen a clip of the episode and it looks really good.

Jet

Jet

Soldato
I'm really enjoying this series too. Barry and Stephen Merchant's character are fantastic. Ricky and Maggie have some great lines too.

SM: Barry those 2 girls don't have drinks, you know what to do.
Barry: Excuse me (to the barman) those girls don't have drinks, you might want to get them to buy some or tell them to get out.

LOL

Associate
I don't think its quite as cringeworthy as the first series. When the laughs do come they are very funny, but I'm just a little bit disappointed at the moment. Will still carry on through to the end of the series and make my mind up then.

Back
Top Bottom