1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F@H - Wu 2363

Discussion in 'Team OcUK Distributed Computing Projects' started by KE1HA, Jan 16, 2006.

1. KE1HA

Hitman

I finally got one of those buggers .. !! What is strange is, it's on my 1.6Ghz Laptop with a standard No Advanced Processing and No WU => 5MB. Just plain Jane service installation.

Dont know if this is good or Bad ??

[​IMG]

2. rich99million

Sgarrista

well the 5MB option is meant to relate to the size of the download/upload rather than how "large" the WU is during processing so even though this WU is quite big it may still fall in to the small WU bracket in terms of upload/download size

however I would be very surprised if this wasn't supposed to still be in -advmethods as these WUs are still very new, still it is possible

of course this wouldn't be the first time that restricted work has ended up on a client that isn't supposed to be able to get it :o

3. Stan_Lite

Man of Honour

I got a 2362 worth 723 points on my 1.6GHz laptop too but I had big WUs and -advmethods on - got 259 PPD.

It's got a 2352 now, worth 541 points giving me 276 PPD - not bad.

Stan :)

4. Berserker

Man of Honour

I've got a 2352 on my Xeon box now, and it's really not liking it at all (something like two weeks to complete). :(

I'll be finished before the July 30 deadline though. :D