F1 2010 Race Arranging Thread (PS3)

Soldato
talk about amateurs! hehe

'fernando is faster than you'

Yes but my blocking skills are rivalled only by the german rainmaster himself :p

once i know the tracks better and when the hand can hold up to the intense f1 regime ill see if i can improve my times without the training wheels ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
did you notice the bug with the very first race?

I came in third but when the results scoreboard came up im sure it showed me as first.

Also when i setup the 3 races it was as a championship (points etc) and yet after the third race where does it show total points accumulated? It doesnt afaik.

Also how do you change driving assists before actual racing???

Associate

I came in third but when the results scoreboard came up im sure it showed me as first.

Didn't notice this, took me a while to realise that it was giving points for the races!

Also when i setup the 3 races it was as a championship (points etc) and yet after the third race where does it show total points accumulated? It doesnt afaik.

i did see that, didn't give the final results, wanted to see if me or you had won, rp was miles behind, hehe!

On the first screen when you select ready to race its one of the options on the left hand side. I didn't see if first time so I brought the options menu up (by pressing start) in between two of the races and it let me change it in there, it was set to auto gears and it kept hitting the limiter all the time :mad:

Caporegime

The driving assists can be changed when you are in the Garage waiting for the race to start. Press start to see and change the options.

The final race standing were not bugs. You can get 10 second penalties during the race. So this affects the final race positions.

rp2000

Soldato
It didnt show the total points though, or perhaps i missed it?

Bizarrely enough after the 3rd race you just press continue to go race again.

Soldato
eek bit short notice *looks at watch* Thats all good cept i am only noticing your post now!! ^^^ :p

I would love to do a longer race at some point with pitstops.

Caporegime
I propose the below race, (unless anyone notices a blaring error with any of the options I have selected?). Will make it private, depending on how many players we get from OcUK.

Time: 18:00 Saturday 25 Sept

Simulations Settings
Rules and Flags: Reduced
Tyre Wear: Off
Fuel Load Simulation: Off
Car Damage: Full
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

Assist Restrictions:
Braking Assist: Allowed
ABS: Allowed
Traction Control: Allowed
Dynamic Racing line: Allowed
GearBox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Allowed
Pit Box Control: Allowed

Session Settings
Max Players: 6
Privacy: Open
Minimum Online Rank: 1
Maximum Online Rank: 20

Race Settings
Session Scoring : Championship
Participation: Race Only
Race Distance: 3 Laps
Starting Grid: Reversed Results Order
Car Assignment: Players Choice
Weather Setting: Custom by Track

1) Dubai: Light Rain
2) Brazil: Clear
3) Korea: Light Cloud
4) Japan: Heavy Rain

(Maybe we can use this template to create further races?)

rp2000

Soldato
good races tonight rp and oldHTK, theres some good racing to be had in this game.
only problem is if other players that join and deliberately smash you off the track

can online races be made private for just invites?

Back
Top Bottom