F1 2016

Soldato
Buying my key tonight also :D

Gotta leave for work tomorrow at around 5:30AM, so I'm going to want the day to go as fast as it can as I look forward to driving as fast as I can tomorrow night :D :D

Soldato
Caved in and bought it for £27 from CDkeys. Just looked on Steam and I'd put in around 160 hours for F1 2010 but only about 10 hours for F1 2013 so thought it was worth a punt to see if things have improved. However much I love Assetto Corsa I really feel like racing rather than hot-lapping and time trials. Would definitely be up for some gentle and not too serious races online.

Soldato
Can you turn off the "Career Research and Development boost" you get if you order before release?

I'm not into that at all...

Soldato
This is a good question, I really hope so.

I just for it in the end - After some research all I found was people saying that the "Boost" is a one use thing - So if you don't want it, use it once and start the career over again. I've also heard that the boost is only enabled when you select the exclusive helmet also...

So if this unlocks at midnight i dread to think what my driving will be like, i've had 10 pints:eek:

Hahaha :D Good thing they've introduced the safety car this year ;)

Associate
Seems a very good iteration from what I tried last night. Big fan of the series and this seems a very complete game unlike some of the recent attempts. Runs very well maxed too.

Back
Top Bottom