F1 2016

Soldato
I went ahead and bought the game, liking it so far, but really bad. I couldn't find the settings to adjust the stick sensitivity for the xbone controller. Does it exist? It's just a tad to sensitive for moi.

Yeah you can change deadzone and saturation settings in the menu. It's a really good version this year agnes. 2015 should never have been released imo. Enjoy.

Associate
Well the season is drawing to a close, just one more race weekend left.
Looking forward to watching it next weekend, Hopefully Mad Max can cause some drama up front.
Meanwhile we have our own boy racers to deal with.

Monaco results.
monacowet.jpg
monacopidium.jpg

So onward to Abu Dhabi!

Soldato
Been putting in the laps all week after work, gradually getting better and better but finally reached my skill cap with this one. I just can't beat my own sector 3 time.

I went back and tried Monaco in the dry ... wow it's like warp speed lol.

Associate
I can pull a tenth and a bit in S1 regularly all from just staying full throttle through turns 2 and 3, and almost four tenths in S3 with my best effort, but I keep cancelling out the initial gains with the braking into the chicane at the long straight and just end up aborting the lap. It's so frustrating, not sure why I lose time compared to my previous best :S

Associate
Genuinely surprised I was on the podium, didn't set a time since Tuesday. Had plenty of time to gain as well, oh well :(

Out of curiosity, do you have any times for Monaco in the dry Youngblood?

I pulled this from my friends list for the dry, bear in mind it won't have all the peeps from the group. Yours was a really good time, nice work ;)

F5UaOrV.jpg.png

Last edited:
Associate
Abu Dhabi update

abudry.jpg
Dont forget the penultimate race is this weekend, qualifying starts at 1pm our time with coverage begining at 12pm.
The race start is 1pm Sunday with covergae starting at 11:30.

Go Max, Go Max :D

Associate
Abu Dhabi results
abudry.jpg
abupodium.jpg

am_Zaklp_A3_480w_v1.jpg

Thanks for playing guys :)
Hope you come back for the 2017 season.
If codemasters get it out early enough we should do a full season forum championship, with points for the top 10, like the live races, and crown our own champion at the end.

Soldato
Ahh Wtf I was racing in Baku track. I started pole and lead the whole race and with 5laps to go my pit crew told me that I have low fuel. So I slowed down my laps and on the final lap 2/3 away from finishing it my fuel was ****ed and I limped home at 8th place Wtf! I love this game!

Back
Top Bottom