F1 + ITV = Annoying

Soldato
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2006/09/25/itv-drop-live-qualifying-again/

With just three crucial qualifying sessions and three vital races left in 2006, British viewers won’t get to see at least one of them, thanks to ITV.

Even though the qualifying session at Shanghai in China will be taking place very early in the morning in British time, ITV are not showing it live.

The company runs the terrestrial ITV1 and digital ITV2 and ITV3 channels (ITV4 not being on air during the qualifying), but apparently cannot find room in their schedules for this vital part of the championship.

Yet again, ITV are treating British F1 fans with total contempt.

Cant find room. Then again i suppose The Mint is an important part of my weekend :mad:

I was just about getting used to the damned adverts :mad:

Its about time they gave the BBC that little extra more reason to pay the TV license.

The mint and other shows made somthing like £25 mil and the set a limit to phones ringing to £1500 a night, once they get to £1500 they cant ring in agian. :mad: could go to F1 for £1500

Great :rolleyes:

All ITV need to do is get rid of James 'for sure' Allen, trim the advert breaks down and always show qually + race live (even maybe show fri pracy on digital channels) and it would be perfect.

/wakes up from dream

Duke said:
Great :rolleyes:

All ITV need to do is get rid of James 'for sure' Allen, trim the advert breaks down and always show qually + race live (even maybe show fri pracy on digital channels) and it would be perfect.

/wakes up from dream

I'd be quite happy if they just stopped presenting the show in that patronising style that assumes that all of the viewers are total idiots who've never seen F1 before.

The amount of adverts ITV show during the F1 coverage is governed by the high cost of delivering the footage to us. Bernie and his media circle demand high fees so he's more to blame than anyone else.

Yes the adverts are annoying but I'd rather that than have to pay £20 per weekend to watch it.

Grrrr, I hate ITV and I can't say I'm a huge fan of James Allen. Should probably get myself one of those "stock the ****" T-shirts. I'm actually getting into F1 again for the last part of this season, what with Schumi's retirement and the championship battle (whatever one of those is!!!) Alas the whole thing is destined to be ruined by ITV.

Back
Top Bottom