F1 TV Pro anyone?

Been using F1TV for a few years now. I don’t use a VPN for it, I use another method (another networking TLA - for risk of endangering the thread).

Having Alex Jacques and Jolyon Palmer is the main draw for me. I have Sky Sports but I struggle listening to Crofty nowadays. This pairing is fantastic, the right level of hype without trying to make something from nothing with Jolyon’s insight. Plus now and again Alex Brundle so it’s just like having Martin anyway. Then there’s Sam Collins’ tech talks, input during the race etc.

I haven’t used multiviewer in a while, but when I do it’s incredible if you like all the extra info during a race.

Been using F1TV for a few years now. I don’t use a VPN for it, I use another method (another networking TLA - for risk of endangering the thread).

Having Alex Jacques and Jolyon Palmer is the main draw for me. I have Sky Sports but I struggle listening to Crofty nowadays. This pairing is fantastic, the right level of hype without trying to make something from nothing with Jolyon’s insight. Plus now and again Alex Brundle so it’s just like having Martin anyway. Then there’s Sam Collins’ tech talks, input during the race etc.

I haven’t used multiviewer in a while, but when I do it’s incredible if you like all the extra info during a race.

Yeah their commentary team are so much better. I may look into getting it back especially as the actual sport is better than it's been for years now.

Reactions: Kol
Back
Top Bottom