F3/GT @ Silverstone

Soldato
Following from my other thread, here are the rest of the better shots from F3/GT yesterday at Silverstone. It was a good day.

DSC_3076-01a.jpg

DSC_3115-02a.jpg

DSC_3117-02a.jpg

Associate
Joe T said:
Anyone care to comment? Thanks :)
Well Joe, same comment as I made on another thread a couple of days ago..... they all look as if they are on a slope. I happen to know that Silverstone is pretty flat...... OK I know you're doing it for some sort of modern effect, but not on every image please.
Cars well caught & backgrounds very blurred. Youv'e obviously got the hang of panning with slow shutter speeds.

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Just seen this thread, sorry Joe. Nice photos as always, would have maybe liked to have seen some different angles round the circuit maybe. The angle might be a little over-used but if you like it then what does it matter! :)

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

Joe T said:
Cheers Tom. I think next time I will get more of a mixture of shots,

I don't know how you find it Joe but sometimes I just can't be bothered to move from one location to another though...they should provide shuttle cars for people to quickly get around the circuit :p

Associate
As been said earlier, the tilted angle get boring after a while, would be nicer to have a bit of variation in there. Otherwise the panning technique looks impressive.

Back
Top Bottom