Fabric Chairs?

Soldato
So, mine finally arrived today! I asked them to swap the base on the chair, as I wanted a black base. Maybe that took them longer. Anyway.

I had a quick sit on it, and I think I'm pretty happy with my decision! Looks in great condition too! I need to lower my desk at home to actually get best use out of it though. Desk is too high, but requires moving all the monitors and collected junk.

Last edited:
Soldato
I lowered my desk yesterday. Much better now. As for a sit/stand deck, I have quite a big Ikea Galant corner desk, which I like having. So a sit/stand desk would be a big investment. And it would need to be a similar size to now. Not going to happen. I would rather have sit/stand desk at the office!

I think I need to still make some adjustments to the chair. But it's certainly very comfortable.

Associate
Yes, DX racer is good. I love this chair! It is very high-quality, looks great, it has all the necessary functions and DxRacers has enough models to satisfy the needs of any consumer. In all this diversity is quite difficult to understand and you can face the fact that buyers order an armchair without understanding its specifics. Therefore, I advise first to visit their official website http://dxmadracer.com

Back
Top Bottom