Fabric chairs

Soldato
Anyone know of any chairs that are fabric based rather than leather? I know of the nitroconcept ones which do look good to me, but wondered about any others from reputable companies?

I have never got on with leather for an office chair but it seems to dominate the 'gaming chair' market. I am looking at gaming chairs this time round as my last few chairs that are just desk/office chairs have not been that comfortable after a few months. Hoping a gaming chair may be better?

Soldato
OP
Since OP I have actually seen the Nobelchair Icon series and, yes it is leather, but it actually looks rather comfortable. Doubt they do a fabric one though.

I will check out secret lab. Thanks

Soldato
OP
Just been looking on 2ndhnd.com. I cannot fathom why some chairs state they were over a thousand when they look really cheap.

So difficult not being able to test them out. I miss Staples at times like theses.

Soldato
OP
Nitro Concepts S300 is fabric too if you wanted something more affordable.

Yea this is the first one I started to look at. This, the secretlab and the Nobelchair Icon are now contenders. I am also still looking at non-gamer options but they all seem so corporate and uncomfortable.

Soldato
OP
I ended up having this over a Noblechairs Hero.

Bought the Hero, sent it back after trying to get used to it for 4 days. I was told it would go softer on forums.

Just much preferred sitting in the s300 fabric and kept it since.

I am still weighing up options and choices. The Nobelchairs are about £100 more than the S300 but are they £100 better?

Soldato
OP
I've been impulsive for once and bit the bullet on the S300 Camo via Overclockers - £219 seemed like a decent deal. Will let you know how i find it :)

Please do. I do not like the camo design to be honest, but am liking the chair. As I have said before I am not into the gamer looks but of it's a good chair then I can live with them.

Soldato
OP
I dont know about the others in the range but the icon is a really uncomfortable chair
switched to a secret lab titan fabric chair now and its a big improvement, particularly the built in lumbar support that wont slip out of place like the pillow you have for most chairs

I am not a big broad shouldered guy, and I currently use a pillow behind my back already which I am used too. I will see how I get on. I may hate it, you never know.

Soldato
OP
I must say that my Herman Miller Mirra 2 chair lets farts through very comfortably & allows them to engulf the room fairly quickly for almost immediate appreciation. :p

Well if my icon has an issue and I want to replace it at the same cost, I will still be quids in against your chair...athough fart absorption I think should be a benchmark moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom