Facebook Username Race

Caporegime
i will get "facepalm"

probably the site losing its apeal to twitter so the owner came up with a not so original way for a not very original blog website to regain some popularity and exposure in the media

Soldato
I think some people are confused as to what this is.
It basically replaces the silly number used to view your profile, eg. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1116519622 (not my profile btw :p)

So now when you ask for someone's facebook, they can give you the username, instead of you having to search through pages of "John Smith's"

It's a great idea imo :)

The default suggestions are also "firstname.lastname" so as to steer people away from making random names like "lovelybabezxx"

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
My full name is rather unique so I'll just use that. Might get lucky and just get my surname alone, I don't know how big the polish population of FB is. (I'm not a horrible polish immigrant scrounging off the government before the BNP brigade come in :p)

Soldato
My full name is rather unique so I'll just use that. Might get lucky and just get my surname alone, I don't know how big the polish population of FB is. (I'm not a horrible polish immigrant scrounging off the government before the BNP brigade come in :p)

OMG DEPORT j/k :D

Soldato

I guess I have this advantage too. Doubt I'll use it though...

Back
Top Bottom