Fainting Goats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I can just imagine it......

'Here's your present now as we know that we're going to have a great weekend and you'll be great hosts. Now, allow us to demonstrate'

THUD!

Soldato
My god that was an 'EXPERIANCE' and has been promptly linked on msn for many peoples amusement!

I think this has made my Sunday!

Soldato
Feek said:
Yeah, but it went in the end, and that was funny, legs straight in the air...

*hop* *hop* *hop* *hop* *thud*

K.
The ones where the goats do a random hop, and then land on their legs again yet you can clearly tell that they have siezed up, are rather amusing. I'm sure if you gave one of them a swift poking they'd tumble over along with the rest of their freezing buddies.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
A random name said:
The ones where the goats do a random hop, and then land on their legs again yet you can clearly tell that they have siezed up, are rather amusing. I'm sure if you gave one of them a swift poking they'd tumble over along with the rest of their freezing buddies.

A swift poking :p this thread just gets funnier.
I think you are thinking of sheep and please leave your private activities to yourself ;) :p :D

Suspended
I love the fact that were it not for human intervention, these animals would have long ago been eliminated from the evolutionary ladder. Well, that said, without human intervention it's unlikely they'd have evolved in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom