Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout!

Soldato
This game does make me laugh (and shout), although I dislike the team games, hopefully they'll do something about those in future updates.

Whats these "race" levels all about never seen any but there appears to be trophies for them?

A lot of the stages are race stages - anything where you need to get from A to B as fast as possible and the last x number of people are eliminated. They are opposed to team or "last man standing" style levels.

Soldato
Started playing this with a mate for a laugh. It is rather fun, although we've had a few game rounds where once you get caught in the brainless horde, you're done.

Had our biggest fall ball win at 8-1 last night too! :D

Associate
Looks like things have changed enough to make it a bit more interesting until Season 2. I had got 'distracted' by Hotshot racing but will definitely come back to try and get last few crowns and attempt to crawl to 20 for the trophy...

Soldato

Fall Guys Free for All Trailer​

Can you believe it beans? We’re so excited to share that from June 21, you’ll be able to play Fall Guys for free on all platforms—including the introduction of Nintendo Switch™, Xbox™ and the Epic Games Store™.

Cross-play and cross-progression also means you’ll now be able to form a party with your friends regardless of the platform they're playing on!

With so much to announce, it really is best to head over to our info-packed blog to get the full scoop on this massive announcement!

Associate
Still play this occasionally with some mates as it's casual enough to get the non gamers in from time to time. With it coming to Switch I'll probably pick it up a bit more solo as well.

Back
Top Bottom