Fallen Earth MMORPG

Associate
This looks kinda cool, reminds me off all the horror games but played like WoW lol.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I did scan a few pages but couldnt find it here.

So what do you think? Will it work?

or

Don't you just wish S.T.A.L.K.E.R could be made into an MMORPG??

http://www.fallenearth.com/

Last edited:
Soldato
To be honest, I've been burned by too many mmo's, I played War/AoC and quit them both within 2 months, then I fell for it again with champions online, was a good enough game but I absolutely hate grinding.

I always seem to go back to Darkfall Online so I'm sticking with it at the moment, I can understand why SWG players are outraged when they heard they had to level up.

Associate
Im pretty tempted by this, but theres been no proper review of the game yet, just a smattering of people going yes its good or no it isnt, so I'm holding off for now.

Oh and with the steam pre order you get a free ingame tshirt :eek::eek::eek:!!!

Compared to the free horse/quad bike from the other places.

Permabanned
Sorry if this has been posted before. I did scan a few pages but couldnt find it here.

No you're not, otherwise you'd have used the perfectly functional search option and have found the rather large thread on the subject. Merely posting "I'm sorry but....." doesn't cut it as an excuse for laziness.

Soldato
No you're not, otherwise you'd have used the perfectly functional search option and have found the rather large thread on the subject. Merely posting "I'm sorry but....." doesn't cut it as an excuse for laziness.

Some people appear to get really cranky if they stay up past their bed time. :p

Soldato

Youre right! this has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!11! A second thread on the SAME SUBJECT! We obviously need to take some drastic steps. I propose some sort of 'forum police', specially selected posters who can quickly intervene in duplicate posts properfly reflecting the MORAL OUTRAGE that we all feel thereby saving us from decding for ourselves whether we want to discuss the subject again! Thanks for taking this first important step Azagoth, we salute you, our Hero!1!!!

Soldato
Youre right! this has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!11! A second thread on the SAME SUBJECT! We obviously need to take some drastic steps. I propose some sort of 'forum police', specially selected posters who can quickly intervene in duplicate posts properfly reflecting the MORAL OUTRAGE that we all feel thereby saving us from decding for ourselves whether we want to discuss the subject again! Thanks for taking this first important step Azagoth, we salute you, our Hero!1!!!

We need a hero.

Associate
OP
We have mutiple heroes already!

The OcUK staff, they bring us shiny toys!

Oh and just to be polite, sorry for starting a second thread, I will use the search funtion next time.

Soldato
The time for MMO's has come and gone.

This. You've all seen the rush of 80's revival recently - the comic book movies, GI Joe, Fame remake - a return to the days of the lonely gamer converting concentrated sugar through his pale, skeletal husk into keyboard-mounted fapstains over the latest releases is not such a huge leap away, and you just can't get that kind of weight-loss with MMOs.

Soldato
Oh and just to be polite, sorry for starting a second thread, I will use the search funtion next time.

I dont think (almost) anyones really that worried mate, dont stress. If it was the 4th on the same page you might see twitching.

This. You've all seen the rush of 80's revival recently - the comic book movies, GI Joe, Fame remake - a return to the days of the lonely gamer converting concentrated sugar through his pale, skeletal husk into keyboard-mounted fapstains over the latest releases is not such a huge leap away, and you just can't get that kind of weight-loss with MMOs.

Thats a beautiful image. Going to stay with me a while that one.

Soldato
We need a hero.

An hero eh?

Doo doo doo doooo
Doo doo doo doooo
Doo doo doo doooo
Aaahhh
Aaahhh

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where’s the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

Isn’t there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for at hero 'till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero 'till the morning light
He’s gotta be sure
And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life
Larger than life

Doo doo doo doooo
Doo doo doo doooo
Doo doo doo doooo
Aaahhh
Aaahhh

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There’s someone reaching back for me

Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It’s gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast

I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero 'till the morning light
He’s gotta be sure
And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life

I need a hero
I'm holding out for at hero 'till the the end of the night

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear there is someone somewhere
Watching me

Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach
Like a fire in my blood

I need a hero
He’s gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'till the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'till the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

I need a hero

Associate
I have been playing this for the last few days and it’s a little ruff around the edges, like the combat system could use a tidy up.

Also if your used to Wow and the way it holds your hand this is pretty hardcore in comparison.

But there is just something about it that makes me want to keep logging on.

Soldato

Necromancer! Anyway this thread has AAAAAAAh....AAAAaaahh! in it which is way more win.

Would agree with Huxon, the game is difficult to start especially when you run the tutorial with a lvl40 gun but start the game with a needle thrower. no one has done a fps mmog properly yet but this has a lot that would appeal to the more hardcore player. But theyre all playing darkfall.

Top Bottom