Fallout 3: GOTY – out yet or not?

Soldato
OP
Has anyone tried installing any of the dlc from the 2nd disc? After spending about 15 mins just trying to get the disc to read in 3 different drives I finally got it to read in the drive I tried first (?!), but when I click on the drive in my computer and try and running the .exe, (there doesn't seem to be an auto run?) nothing happens :(

Any thoughts?

Associate
I hope there's a mod to the game dynamics like OOO for oblivion. It's not long before you are invincible through level up and the way enemies respawn is a bit GTA for my liking. If I wipe out all the TALON at their base they should all die right? That and I tried to enslave everyone at MegaTon city, but couldn't :(

Try ****

Soldato
i could never get near vault 87? the one north west, there was always too much radiation around it :(

Bizarre I just ran up to the power station then heading North East. I then got the Vault 87 waypoint and had to leg it to rest. I then did the fast move to Vault 87 and appeared outside the door. I've been in there and it's rough - Mirelock Kings in there (there were two that I saw!)

M.

Associate
Has anyone tried installing any of the dlc from the 2nd disc? After spending about 15 mins just trying to get the disc to read in 3 different drives I finally got it to read in the drive I tried first (?!), but when I click on the drive in my computer and try and running the .exe, (there doesn't seem to be an auto run?) nothing happens :(

Any thoughts?

Apparently the second disk is a bit dodgy. I read that on the Betheseda forums there is a fix, or a guide to get it working.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I ended up finding that in the end. I managed to install mine the normal way eventually, it just took bloody ages :p

The disc seemed to read for AGES...

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah, I ended up finding that in the end. I managed to install mine the normal way eventually, it just took bloody ages :p

The disc seem to read for AGES...

Same here. The 2nd disc took ages to read and even longer to install. Anyone where you can find the patch for it?

Soldato
OP
Okay guys, finally got the chance to play a bit now - so how do you just play the dlc? I've already completed the main game :)

I'd like to start at the beginning with operation anchorage.

Soldato
Okay guys, finally got the chance to play a bit now - so how do you just play the dlc? I've already completed the main game :)

I'd like to start at the beginning with operation anchorage.

4 of them are just included in the main game and can be played at any time, you get a "radio signal" alerting you to the starting location etc etc.

1 starts at the end of the main story and is the only way to continue after completing it.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Remeber on start up to go into the date files bit and select what dlc you want to play with the game.

Back
Top Bottom