• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Fan noise

Associate
Hi all I no the zotac amp extreme 2080ti is a very noisy card but what is the best fan profile to keep the noise to a minimum while gaming at 4k?. I say 4k as when in 1080p the fans dont spin at all and at 1440p the fans are abit nosier but at 4k its full blast.

I just wanted to no what is a safe fan profile at 4k to keep the noise to a minimum but not to damage the card. Using firestorm btw as the profiler.

Soldato
Hi all I no the zotac amp extreme 2080ti is a very noisy card but what is the best fan profile to keep the noise to a minimum while gaming at 4k?. I say 4k as when in 1080p the fans dont spin at all and at 1440p the fans are abit nosier but at 4k its full blast.

I just wanted to no what is a safe fan profile at 4k to keep the noise to a minimum but not to damage the card. Using firestorm btw as the profiler.

I would aim to keep it around 70c for 24/7 usage. Adjust the fan profile to keep it around 70-75c but still quiet.

If noise is of a concern then you can undervolt the card also with MSI afterburner which should drop temps by a fair amount without reducing much performance (less than a few percent overall).

Back
Top Bottom