fan setup

Associate
Some advise on what people think about how I am setting up two AIO fans and - stand alone fans in my case , the case I have is a The Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition so there is quite a few options .

so cpu AIO 240mm top exhaust , GPU AIO front 240 mm exhaust, rear 140mm fan for cold air in , bottom fans for cold air in . So does this sound about right or have a missed something ?

Soldato
That will work. It will "feel" backwards to many people but the logic is sound. I've had water cooled setups with exhaust radiators front and back, and top 3 fans pulling air in. Worked great.

Which way up is your PSU?

Associate
Just make sure you use filter for the intake fans. Or using top as exhaust and front as intake, and rear as exhaust, but removing the PCI covers from the case would allow more warm air to exit.
Mine the top and rear are exhaust, bottom and front intake. Tried the top as intake, as some air would be blowing over the VRM, no difference.

Associate
Just make sure you use filter for the intake fans. Or using top as exhaust and front as intake, and rear as exhaust, but removing the PCI covers from the case would allow more warm air to exit.
Mine the top and rear are exhaust, bottom and front intake. Tried the top as intake, as some air would be blowing over the VRM, no difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom