fanatec csr behaving oddly

Associate
as in the title. I picked up a fanatec csr wheel but when you press a button on the wheel it doesnt match to the button the software says is pressed. ie if I pull back one of the paddles it tells me im pressing x. if i was to reflash the firmware do you think this would sort it out?

Associate
OP
danoliver1;30495739 said:
What rim you using? Is it in pc mode? Latest drivers +firmware installed?

its the CSR It is the latest drivers not sure about firmware Ive not checked this yet. I got them off a boy that used them on his xbox 360

I do have 2 of them the other one works fine but my lad is hoping to use one.

the first one I bought with no pedals but then spotted these ones a complete set so went for them. they came with an adapter that lets us use the g27 pedals which ive tested with the one that works perfect and its all working.

so I set this one up last night and when in the wheel properties where it shows you a pic of the wheel and you can check everything's working when I press a button its the wrong one that is showing up as pressed.

to give you an idea when in a game if I use the right hand paddle it will pause the game!!

Associate
OP
update... I flashed it with the latest firmware and its now showing the button presses correctly.. so will try it with a game later but so far looks good..

EDIT: So ive had a quick game of Dirt Rally and can confirm its all working as it should.

I just need to fine tune it to suit myself now and find away of mounting the shifter on my left as the way my desk sits it doesnt allow this..

Back
Top Bottom