** FANCY SOME PASSION ON VALENTINES DAY? HOW ABOUT WITH A COUGAR?.. **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

New Cougar Surpassion RGB USB Mouse is available to pre-order today with stock here sometime in the next week or so.

Rocket Jump Ninja has done a great write up (as always) HERE (RJN is probably THE go to guy for mouse reviews).

I agree with him that Cougar are definitely ones to watch this year. I have seen their roadmap for the upcoming 12 months and from cases to mice they have some great products coming out!

The mouse itself is a little thin for my liking but it's price and performance mean it is perfect for any budding e-sports players out there. Decent enough performance that they can compete with their friends who have more expensive mice, yet cheap enough that should teenage rage end up destroying the mouse a replacement isn't going to require the sale of any of their parent's internal organs. It has a decent feature set and build quality for the price. Check out the Surpassion below and the rest of the Cougar range HERE

(Hopefully the names with be a little pithier for their upcoming product releases...)

Cougar Surpassion Optical RGB USB Gaming Mouse @ £34.99 inc VAT

Cougar Surpassion Optical USB Gaming Mouse, FPS oriented, PixArt PMW3330 Optical gaming sensor,

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Left this thread very disappointed.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom