Fantasy Football 08/09

Soldato
Relatively low scoring week. 43 so far with 6 to come off the bench and with Lamps and Bosingwa still to play - lets hope Chelski beat the scousers.

Soldato
Glad I benched Boswinga :) However, my benching of Cole didn't pay off so missed out on a few points there. My midfield and attack really didn't do a thing this week.

Soldato
Revised mine a little after the window:

picture1nk8.png

Soldato
I used my wildcard this week and had a bit of a change around. I thought I would squeeze Ronaldo into the team (despite doing well without him so far) as Utd have two matches this gameweek, so with him as captain I should get a nice return.

I have also put Quaresma in which is a gamble as I don't know if he will start on Saturday.

Soldato
I think I'll swap out Quaresma as I reckon he will only come on as a sub at the most.

ARRRRGHHHH, Arteta has gone from 8.0 to 8.2, so now I can't afford him :(
Sod it, I'll keep Quaresma. He has been training this week so will hopefully get a much needed start.

Also, he has scored on his debut at Porta, Barca and Inter, so fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I have 5 players to play again this week. Zamora (I can't believe he didn't score on Saturday), Ireland, Van der Sar, Vidic (captain) and Berbatov. I hope Man Woo can keep another clean sheet...

Back
Top Bottom