Fantasy Premier League 22/23 is GO!! ** SPOILERS** LEAGUE RENEWED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
FFS - vying for top spot at work and the first time I forget to do my team..........

Edit - turns out my forgetting the last GW actually helped, still a handful of points off top in my work league.

Last edited:
Caporegime
6 points behind top spot in my work league and look how similar our teams are. 3rd is 11 points behind me. Differentials and correct captain choice will be crucial.

Soldato
Looks like I'm the OCUK league Champion :cool:
Sameer is I. Well done mate, cracking score yesterday.

I can't complain. One of my highest Overall Ranks and first in most of my mini leagues!

I was gonna go Bale (c) as differential in my friends' league but chickened out. Wouldn't have been enough there to make up 20pts.

GG

Soldato
Sameer is I. Well done mate, cracking score yesterday.

I can't complain. One of my highest Overall Ranks and first in most of my mini leagues!

I was gonna go Bale (c) as differential in my friends' league but chickened out. Wouldn't have been enough there to make up 20pts.

GG
Cheers! You were at the top for a long time, I had to try to chip away every week!

It's my highest ever finishing rank too

Caporegime
10th on OcUK, not bad but won my main league (work) by 1 point muhahahahahahaha*! And smashed my other two leagues. Missed out on top 100k though :(.

*so glad I listened to reason and only took a -4 hit and just picked a couple of differentials to the top spot person I pipped.

Looks like I'm the OCUK league Champion :cool:

Congratulations :)

Caporegime
Buzzing! Thanks @MissChief

Top 10 finish in OcUK and top 100k globally, that's the aim.

Edit - spent ages combing the internet for my next team name and settled on a good one. The admin for my work league today reminded me that I might want to change it, as it concerns an ongoing criminal investigation. Doh.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got around to creating my team again finally. Only autocreated and haven't started to actually put anything together yet. Hoping to keep my title!
Some of the recent transfers aren't showing yet so it will definitely need a revisit later!
Buzzing! Thanks @MissChief

Top 10 finish in OcUK and top 100k globally, that's the aim.

Edit - spent ages combing the internet for my next team name and settled on a good one. The admin for my work league today reminded me that I might want to change it, as it concerns an ongoing criminal investigation. Doh.

I hate finding a name. It's not quite as hard as finding a band name/naming a business/child/product but I've given up trying to be too clever with it, unless there's a theme I have to try and meet for a league etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom