Fantasy Premier League 22/23 is GO!! ** SPOILERS** LEAGUE RENEWED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
how is Aubameyang a midfielder? Sterling too for that matter - although that at least can be argued a legacy thing? Hang on Rashford is now a midfielder too despite having been a striker for the last couple of seasons, but Martial is still a striker? WTF is going on? Next they'll be telling me Vardy is a central midfielder and Maguire is a striker because he goes up for corners. There is something wrong with this.
Primarily wide players are classed as midfielders. As Auba was played there most often he gets reclassified. Same with Salah, supposedly a right winger.

Caporegime
OP
That puts a bit of a spanner in the works as I was planning on replacing son and Kane

Hopefully one of them can get a goal or assist against MC
Next game week isn;t until next weekend. He could recover and test negative before then, but even if he misses the game it'll be one game.

Caporegime
OP
I’m kicking myself for not using a chip boost and leaving Shaw on the bench :(
Still managed to get 138 points though :)
Double my total and a bit more. Pep roulette really screwed me, as did my DCL captain choice. Loads of big players failed to perform.

Caporegime
OP
As I will likely never achieve this again, celebrating my FF achievement this week. Top 1k in GW rank :D:D:D:D!
Nice! I had Dallas second sub after Bamford who did come on for KDB who, i suspect, won't play a huge amount in the League while they're still in for the CL and FA Cup so swapped him out for Salah.

Caporegime
OP
The join code in the OP for classic league is wrong. Signed me up for a Sky Livingston league, which was a strange coincidence because its right next to where I used to work.

Join Code should be 89a8as I think.

Most folk I think will be auto enrolled for classic league from last year hopefully.
You are indeed correct! My apologies, first post updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom