FAO Everyone, Zoltans funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
:eek: :cool:

It looks like a truly incredible service. The area where Darren is burried looks excellent. It really did bring a smile to my face seeing all of the flowers. The little ferrari is also excellent. I'm sure he is smiling down on you and your family from heaven and thanking you for such an awesome service.

:)

Man of Honour
wow that really hits it home :(

the flowers were beautifully done and the F40 was a spectacular touch. I'm sure wherever he is now he will have been thrilled. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us Steve.

rest in peace Darren.

Soldato
what a truely amazing service :) thats all I can say :)

Please continue to post on the forums if you manage to find the time, as you have seen over the last few months, were not a bad bunch :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Sent shivers down my spine, but a very fitting tribute I think.
I'm sure he's looking down and loves it :)

Associate
Originally posted by Zoltans_dad

I would be Honoured to take on Zoltans (Darren)s avatar if it was aloud

I don't know what rank Zoltan was but I am willing to donate my posts if this is allowed. So that you can have his avatar.

My only request is that I am left with 100 so I can still view MM.

That would give you... 1530 posts. Enough to get the highest rank. Wise guy.

Am glad the funeral went well and hope that Zoltan is happy wherever he is.

R.I.P.

Soldato
That must have been a beautiful service that Zoltan had, and judging by the pictures I'm sure Zoltan was sitting in the front seat of that ferrari, shouting FASTER ... FASTER:D
As a McLaren Mercedes man myself I have only ever associated ferrari with Michael Schumaker, but not anymore. Now when I see a ferrari I'll be thinking of Zoltan:)

God bless buddy.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by Aliboy
That must have been a beautiful service that Zoltan had, and judging by the pictures I'm sure Zoltan was sitting in the front seat of that ferrari, shouting FASTER ... FASTER:D
As a McLaren Mercedes man myself I have only ever associated ferrari with Michael Schumaker, but not anymore. Now when I see a ferrari I'll be thinking of Zoltan:)

God bless buddy.

Zoltan has been round donnington park & oulton park in that actual f40

Soldato
Hi, I was wondering if you had a link to the page that was posted on Thursday during the short closure, I was at work and had no idea this was going on.

I didn't know Zoltan but I know he was very much loved and respected here, and was indeed a very brave young man. My condolences to his family.

EDIT : Apologies, I have now seen the screenshot.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't look in GD much and as such never got to know much about Darren. But it seems he was a very brave and inspirational young man, i'm sure he will never be forgotten.

Nice photo's, very very touching. I wish all his family the very best.

Rest In Peace mate.

Soldato
Originally posted by Echo_Nick
I don't know what rank Zoltan was but I am willing to donate my posts if this is allowed. So that you can have his avatar.

My only request is that I am left with 100 so I can still view MM.

That would give you... 1530 posts. Enough to get the highest rank. Wise guy.

Am glad the funeral went well and hope that Zoltan is happy wherever he is.

R.I.P.

He is a man of honour. here

Edited wording. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Im finding it hard to express the sadness I feel and the joy for knowing such a well informed and likable character (in the Motor Forums especially) and my commiserations to his family. Words cant do justice for such a trying time. The support of everyone at OCuk is Touching also!

RIP Zoltan Blue Skys Mate

Panzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom