Fashionable to be late - classic games you've just played

Associate
Or plan too...

Only his week I started the GOW franchise despite being out for yonks! Half way through the 1st game. Boom!

Never played a Zelda game in my puff, just bought a Wii U so I can play the 3 games on that platform.

Never played a Fallout game....Got FO4 which I plan to play over the next few weeks.

What older games are you just getting around to enjoying?

I do the same with films, watch them years after they've came out....

Soldato
Got it yesterday and had a mess around. Very nostalgic introduction to the game. Nice touch Nintendo.

Yeah is great.

The additional items for level building unlock over time or there are ways to speed this up, just do a Google if you want to get everything sooner.

Soldato
Or plan too...

Only his week I started the GOW franchise despite being out for yonks! Half way through the 1st game. Boom!

Never played a Zelda game in my puff, just bought a Wii U so I can play the 3 games on that platform.

Never played a Fallout game....Got FO4 which I plan to play over the next few weeks.

What older games are you just getting around to enjoying?

I do the same with films, watch them years after they've came out....

Regarding fallout
Play 3 and NV first

Associate
Just started on Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I've been enjoying it so I picked up GOW 2, 3 and 4 as well. Bit annoying that GOW 2 and 3 haven't been remastered so I'll have to make do with 360 era graphics.

Soldato
Personally I'd skip Fallout 3 and go straight to 4, I didn't like 3 at the time and don't think it has aged well. Many more interesting games to play before that.

Haven't tried NV so can't comment on that.

Associate
OP
Just started on Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I've been enjoying it so I picked up GOW 2, 3 and 4 as well. Bit annoying that GOW 2 and 3 haven't been remastered so I'll have to make do with 360 era graphics.

Just finished GOW2 this afternoon and for 360 graphics, I was pretty impressed. Good sense of scale in some of those caverns, the worm level and getting to ride a Brumak! Superb..

Soldato
Just finished Halo 5...pretty decent. Should go back and play 4 really as I didn't really know the back story for Cortana...but 5 was still pretty decent. Gunplay is as excellent as always, and the sounds, weapons etc.

Started playing Metro 2033 redux, never played a Metro game before. Seems ok, although I'm not a big fan of dark dingy games, mainly as my TV isn't great and my apartment is quite bright.

Playing Apex Legends though mostly :S

Associate
OP
Just finished Halo 5...pretty decent. Should go back and play 4 really as I didn't really know the back story for Cortana...but 5 was still pretty decent. Gunplay is as excellent as always, and the sounds, weapons etc.

Started playing Metro 2033 redux, never played a Metro game before. Seems ok, although I'm not a big fan of dark dingy games, mainly as my TV isn't great and my apartment is quite bright.

Playing Apex Legends though mostly :S

Pretty much the main backstory in 4 was for about Cortana! However I've not played 5 yet so I don't know how she comes back.....or doesn't.. .

Back
Top Bottom