FAST AND FURIOUS 9, 9 Down One To Go )

Associate
We were in Edinburgh last year when they were filming it, not that we could see a lot. They took over the whole place, lots of roads and streets blocked off with loads of onlookers.
I imagine it takes ages to make these films, one place we were in where we couldn't see what was happening, a voice said "Quiet, Action, Cut" all in about 2 or 3 seconds, so it couldn't have been a very exciting scene, lol

Soldato
Nice of them to ruin a big reveal that Han isn't dead :rolleyes:

Agreed! I loved the Dom cameo at the end of Tokyo Drift and, even though it’s silly that yet another character comes back from the dead, it would have made more of an impact if they had kept it secret.

Soooo who is going to be the next to come back? Jesse?

Soldato
There gonna need a good explanation but let's face it we won't get it. I'm just glad they didn't bring Brian back as rumoured as they were considering his brother play him going forward.

They gave him a great send off from the franchise when he passed so needs to be left as is

Soldato
I'm old enough to remember when fast and furious was about street racing bring gisele back :p

This. It has fallen very far from the tree of being just about plausible - street racers funding their hobby by jacking trucks of DVD (ha!) players.

Now it has morphed into some sort of super agent international crime fighting syndicate.

Not to say it isn't an enjoyable " 'dog and a beer" type entertainment, but isn't really F&TF anymore.

Soldato
Tokyo drift is still one of my favourites and last one to have consistent street racing in it.

The original one will always be great too
Tokyo Drift is also my favourite too. Absolutely loved Han in it so I don’t know how I feel about this trailer. I mean it has to be set in space at some point - they’ve got a GTAV rocket car now!

Back
Top Bottom