Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 compatible LED Strip?

Associate
Hi everyone. Im looking to add a led strip to brighten up my nzxt s340 elite case. I've got a Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 mobo which has 2 rgb lighting ports but im not sure which led strips would be compatible with the board :S ive seen some Phanteks ones on here that seem ok but wasnt sure if i need an adapter or something with it. also if i was just to connect the strips to the mobo would i be able to use the asrock software to control them ? thanks

Soldato
Hey, I've got the same motherboard and case. I went for the NZXT Hue+, pretty good overall tbh. Sometimes the software can be buggy, but on the whole it's great. Good range of colours and lighting effects.

Associate
OP
Yeh I saw that the hue had some mixed reviews. I was wondering if I actually needed it though as Asrock already have their own software to change the LED lights on the mobo. Have you tried connecting any of the LED strips straight into the RGB ports to see if the asrock software can change their colours ?

Soldato
Yeh I saw that the hue had some mixed reviews. I was wondering if I actually needed it though as Asrock already have their own software to change the LED lights on the mobo. Have you tried connecting any of the LED strips straight into the RGB ports to see if the asrock software can change their colours ?

No sorry, I haven't.

I went straight with the Hue+

Back
Top Bottom